India vs West Indies, Ind vs WI ODI Series 2018: This is the fifth time whilst the pair of Rohit Sharma and Virat shared over 200 runs. This is the most partnership made by means of any batsman pair.
India vs West Indies, Ind vs WI ODI Series 2018: India gained the first one-day suit against West Indies via eight wickets on Sunday (October 21), thanks to Virat Kohli and Rohit Sharma’s century in the first one-dayer. After chasing the goal of 323 for the win, the Indian team scored 326 runs in 42.1 overs for two wickets. Rohit Sharma, who scored an unbeaten 152 in the suit, while batting brilliantly, Virat Kohli scored 140 runs. This became the 20th ODI century of Rohit Sharma, whilst Virat Kohli became the 36th ODI century. In this in shape, each Indian gamers did no longer make hundreds only, however many records also are damaged.
* Rohit Sharma has scored a hundred and fifty runs in ODIs for the 6th time. Rohit Sharma’s file of making 150 runs in ODIs changed into achieved in the call of Rohit Sharma. Earlier, Sachin Tendulkar and David Warner touched the a hundred and fifty-run mark for five-five times.
* This is the third time whilst two Indian batsmen scored a hundred and forty runs in the same innings in ODIs.
* This is the sixth time whilst Rohit Sharma has scored as a minimum six sixes in a single innings. Shahid Afridi has completed 13 instances and Chris Gayle 9 instances.
* Indian batsman Rohit Sharma scored 4000 runs in only 87 innings in International Cricket Sunil Gavaskar, who scored 4000 runs in 86 innings, became the second fastest batsman after.
* Rohit Sharma, after the Champions Trophy in England closing year, has been making centuries for all within the ultimate nine ODI series.
Virat Kohli is the second one batsman to attain 6000 runs following the goal in ODIs.
* Rohit Sharma and Virat Kohli shared 246 runs for the second wicket, which is the largest partnership for India within the one-dayer towards the West Indies.
* This is the 5th time while Rohit Sharma and Virat’s partnership shared greater than two hundred runs. This is the most partnership made through any batsman pair.
[penci_related_posts title=”You Might Be Interested In” number=”4″ style=”list” align=”none” displayby=”cat” orderby=”random”]
Virat Kohli made the century because the captain for the 14th time, that’s the second one highest. AB de Villiers has scored 13 centuries as captain. Right there, Ricky Pottings has scored 22 centuries. Virat Kohli is at number three.
* This is the 5th time while Virat Kohli has scored 2000 runs in one calendar yr of India.
Last Updated on by